Monday, July 6, 2015

In the money call warrants (Week 28)

I`ve not written about warrants for 10 weeks since my last post in April . I am not particularly comfortable with where the market is heading and to me, having integrity and being ethical is of utmost importance. This is the reason why I have not sold my research reports yet to subscribers.

Nevertheless, I have compiled a list of call warrants that are in the money this week.


No
Call Warrant
Discount rate (%)
1
Berjaya Auto CD
3.57
2
Berjaya Food WA
1.52
3
Borneo Oil WB
2.26
4
Cahya Mata Sarawak CI
5.77
5
Cliq Energy WA
9.09
6
Managepay Systems WA
7.02
7
MISC CV
5.17
8
N2N Connect WA
7.01
9
Westports CJ
7.91

Note that the N2N WA is an American styled call warrant which means it can be converted on any date up to expiry. The trading idea is to buy the warrant, convert to the money share and either collect the difference between acquisition cost and market value or hold it for more capital gains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment